Saturday, June 25, 2011

Removing an organ...sorta



It's been quite a while since my last post, but I do have excuses. None of them good mind you, but I have them. Well, in all seriousness, I have nodules. Nodules on my Thyroid gland.


After this week, I don't have any more nodules or gland.

Yes that's right.

I agreed to have them, it, removed forever and ever, amen.


I have been hanging around the house the last 3 days waiting for the feeling of sluggishness or overtiredness (is that a word?) to hit me. But alas, nothing. In fact, I feel quite energetic. I have been taking a synthetic thyroid hormone replacement and it's not bad!!!!!!


Well, not so far. In fact, if my incision were not sore, I'd have to say I'm feeling on top of the world.



Don't you wish you could replace or remove parts of you that you just didn't like? And feel great afterward without harm or penalty?



My oldest son is learning to drive. My daughter had her first experience today behind the wheel. I have come to realize that the mom-behind-the-wheel needs a transplant or a complete removal!!!!!


The person I sometimes become behind the wheel of a car is not out there....in full view of two teenagers and it's ugly sometimes. I still don't understand why I get so frustrated, but I do.

I need to have that removed, right away.


I need a synthetic replacement until I can produce my own attitude worth having in the car with them.



It's one of those areas in life that demands constant tuning, redirecting, and releasing control over. Yep. It needs to be yanked.



Hopefully, Jesus never had to drive the chariot. My guess is he had to drive in some way.

All I am asking for today is forgiveness for almost running that bike rider down today. And, a little interceding from a fellow driver. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you and can't wait for tonight!!! Soo glad you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete