Thursday, December 30, 2010

The end of a very long year....goodbye 2010


Some people say this year has flown by.
I still think it was a long one.
But, I am trying to look back with a heart of thankfulness.
This year brought God's provision, even in uncertain time:
my husband still has a job
we still have each other and he loves me
my kids are wonderful, funny, loving children who want more than ever to please me and their dad.
I have been quick to find fault this year, but I want to set that aside this new year and find joy....joy in friends, joy in family, joy in wherever my feet land and in whatever my hand sows.
Psalm 67: 1-2
May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face
shine upon us, that your ways be known on earth, your salvation among the
nations.


No comments:

Post a Comment