Monday, April 18, 2011

All Things Crepe-y!


I don't know what it is about these little packages of love and fruity goodness, but I know that I must cook them and then...eat them.


I'm really trying to eat a low carb and calorie diet right now, but it has brought out some pregnant-like cravings that I just can't stand.


Crepes and Blintzes are all I want.

I want them with sour cream at noon.

I want to eat them on the moon.


I want their

yummy, fruity glaze.

I want them on all even days.


It tortures me! I need to be done with this low carb diet.

Or, I need to just make a whole big bunch and take them to someone else's house and watch them eat them. No, I don't think I could resist.


What tortures you with cravings?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there friend. You're almost done!!! In about 3 wks you could make those and bring 'em here, especially with Nutella :D

    ReplyDelete